Advance your career with an Online Master’s Degree in Crop Sciences. Our program focuses on relevant agricultural issues backed by the academic reputation of a world-class research institution.
How to Apply
Online Master’s Degree students apply through the Graduate College.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a 3.0 GPA for last two years of undergraduate study
- If you have less than a 3.0 GPA, we recommend applying for a Professional Development Certificate.
After successful completion, you can apply to the Online Master’s Degree Program.
- Complete 32 hours of coursework for academic credit, and maintain a B grade average or better
- Of the 32 hours, 12 hours of coursework must be at the 500 level
- following the completion of your coursework, you must pass a comprehensive exam administered by faculty and the Online Programs Coordinator.
- Fulfill the list of core course requirements from the following list
Only four credit hours may be CPSC 593 Independent Study.
How to Register for an Online Course
Students in the Master’s Degree Program register through the Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning.
Estimated tuition and fees for the Online Master’s Degree Program depend on the number of courses and hours taken. Cost per credit hour is $664, which includes all fees.