Driver Authorization

Jennifer Kay Black

Jordyn Conerty

Account Technician I
AW-101 Turner Hall
1102 S. Goodwin Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801


How do I drive department vehicles?

How do I drive department vehicles?

  • If you have a valid driver’s license (US or International), you are able to drive department vehicles
  • Fill out the Driver Authorization Form and bring it and your driver’s license to Jordyn Conerty in Turner Hall, AW-101
  • Complete a new form every fiscal year
  • Complete a new form after your driver’s license is renewed