Dr. Lipka accelerates the development of high-performing crops by identifying specific DNA regions associated with agronomically important traits. He uses statistical approaches for quantitative genetic analyses in crops.
- B.S.: Music, University of Florida, 2002
- B.S.: Statistics, University of Florida, 2002
- M.S.: Applied Statistics, Purdue University, 2004
- Ph.D.: Statistics, Purdue University, 2009
- Postdoctoral Associate, Cornell University and USDA-ARS (2010-2014)
- Assistant Professor of Biometry, University of Illinois (2014 - 2020)
- Associate Professor of Biometry, University of Illinois (2020 - Present)