- Ph.D. in Agricultural Engineering, 2002, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- M.S. in Agricultural Engineering, 1999, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- B.S. in Biological Systems Engineering, 1997, Virginia Tech
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Agricultural and Biological Engineering . 0%
- Instructor: Technology Entrepreneurship Center, College of Engineering 30%
- Aerial Agronomy and the use of manned-aircraft sensors to change agriculture.
Selected Articles in Journals
- 1. Jones RL, Trask JR, Hendley P, Cox MJ, Chepega JC, Harbourt CM, Davidson PC (2016). Effects of formulation on transport of pyrethroids in residential settings. Environ Toxicol Chem 35: 340-347.
- 2. Hand LH, Nichols C, Kuet SF, Oliver RG, Harbourt CM, El-Naggar EM (2015). Quantifying soil surface photolysis under conditions simulating water movement in the field: A new laboratory test design. Environ Toxicol Chem 34: 2236-2243.
- 3. Davidson PC, Jones RL, Harbourt CM, Hendley P, Goodwin GE, Sliz BA (2014). Major transport mechanisms of pyrethroids in residential settings and effects of mitigation measures. Environ Toxicol and Chem 33: 52-60.
- 4. Trask JR, Harbourt CM, Miller P, Cox M, Jones R Hendley P, Lam C (2014). Washoff of cypermethrin residues from slabs of external building material surfaces using simulated rainfall. Environ Toxicol Chem 33: 302-307.
- 5. Lerch RN, Harbourt CM, Broz RR, Thevary TJ (2013). atrazine incorporation and soil erosion: balancing competing water quality concerns for claypan soils. Transactions of the ASABE Vol. 65(6): 1305-1316.