Undergraduate, graduate, and non-degree seeking students wanting to learn more about cannabis production and seeking jobs in these emerging industries.
All course credits from the Certificate Program are transferable academic credits from the Certificate Program.
For estimated tuition and fees for students seeking academic credit, see Illinois Online.
The Cannabis Production and Management Certificate is not eligible for tuition waivers.
The Certificate Programs are not eligible for federal VA benefit use. However, Illinois State Benefits such as the Illinois Veteran Grant (IVG) or Illinois National Guard (ING) are eligible when applicable.
- Complete a minimum of 11 credit hours within the courses listed below
- CPSC 480 Cannabis Classification and Management is required for all students.
- If you opt to take HORT 100 or HORT 106, only one course (3 credit hours) will count towards the requirement.
- Earn a grade of C or better in 11 credit hours of classwork
- Coursework cannot be used to qualify for multiple certificates.