Express your interest in pursuing a certificate. Once accepted, you will receive an email with further instructions for registration.
Learn field agronomy with flexible online courses.
Degree requirement: Bachelor's degree required
Semester: Spring, fall
Program length: 3 university courses
Estimated Cost: $6,534-$8,712
- Complete one 500-level approved course
- Complete two 400-level approved courses (at least 2 credit hours or more)
- Complete two Crop Sciences courses (CPSC)
- Complete one approved course within the College of ACES
- Take courses for academic credit and earn a "B" or better for all courses
Coursework cannot be used to qualify for multiple certificates but can count towards an Online Master's Degree.
Estimated tuition and fees for the Professional Development Certificate depend on the number of courses and hours taken. See Illinois Online for tuition and fee information.
Upon completing your required coursework, you will need to submit a completion request for your certificate.
Director of Online Programs