A New Vision
Honoring a robust 65-year tradition, Agronomy Days has evolved into a season-long series of events. We invite stakeholders and community members to interact with experts at ACES research farms.
Scheduled events and pop-up activities include:
- Field days – Tour research demonstration plots and hear from researchers on the latest findings.
- Shade tree talks – Like traditional outreach talks, but with a less formal feel. Plus, light refreshments.
- Tailgates – In-the-moment, behind-the-scenes looks at crop science research as it’s happening.
Research & Programs
Transformational research happens here every day, bringing in experts from across the College of ACES, the Urbana-Champaign campus, and beyond. Research areas include:
- Data Acquisition & Analysis
- Plant Improvement
- Production Management and Ecology
- Plant Protection
Become a Certified Crop Advisor
If you are interested in earning Certified Crop Advisor continuing education units check out the instructions below on how to self-report your credits. We look forward to seeing you next year!