A New Vision
Honoring a robust 65-year tradition, Agronomy Days has evolved into a season-long series of events. We invite stakeholders and community members to interact with experts at ACES research farms.
Scheduled events and pop-up activities include:
- Field days – Tour research demonstration plots and hear from researchers on the latest findings.
- Shade tree talks – Like traditional outreach talks, but with a less formal feel. Plus, light refreshments.
- Tailgates – In-the-moment, behind-the-scenes looks at crop science research as it’s happening.
Be sure to check out ACES and crop sciences social media for more about Agronomy Days. For more information or to discuss hosting partner events, please contact Nick Seiter and Patrick Gavin.
Research & Programs
Transformational research happens here every day, bringing in experts from across the College of ACES, the Urbana-Champaign campus, and beyond. Research areas include:
- Data Acquisition & Analysis
- Plant Improvement
- Production Management and Ecology
- Plant Protection
Become a Certified Crop Advisor
If you are interested in earning Certified Crop Advisor continuing education units check out the instructions below on how to self-report your credits. We look forward to seeing you next year!